9 Benefits Of Using A Facial Oil
Face oils are packed with essential nutrients which are fantastic at helping to protect and repair the skin whilst encouraging cell regeneration.
What are the benefits of using oils in your skincare?
- Seals in moisture and adds extra nourishment
- Helps to rebalance sebum production, which in turn can help soothe inflammation and prevent breakouts
- Helps to preserve the delicate PH of the skin
- Helps to strengthen the barrier of the skin
- Packed full of omegas, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals
- Protects the skin from free radical damage such as pollution
- Can help reduce scarring and pigmentation
- Boosts collagen production and strengthens skin elasticity
- Promotes a healthy, dewy glow
Oils are so replenishing for your skin and a powerhouse addition to any skincare routine. We particularly love the fact that they can help to balance and support the health of your complexion with just a couple of drops at a time, meaning one little bottle can go a long way.
The key point to remember is it’s all about finding what oils work best for you and your individual skin needs. Do check out some of our other blogs which go into greater detail about some of our favourite oils, including Prickly Pear Seed oil, Rosehip oil and Cacay oil.
The new Relax & Restore night oil is deeply nourishing and soothing for your skin. It's jam-packed with nutrients and antioxidants, and is the ultimate relaxing self-care ritual to do at the end of a busy day.
Learn more about our new night oil and enjoy 15% off your order with code LAUNCH15 at checkout.