Originating from Morocco, the divine Prickly Pear Seed oil comes from the seeds of the Optunia Ficus Indica cactus. This oil has been a treasured secret of Morocco’s native Berber women for hundreds of years. Find out why we love it and why you should love it too!
- This oil contains 150% more vitamin E than Argan oil. We’re not joking! In fact, it contains the highest amount of vitamin E than any other beauty oil.
- Its high vitamin content helps to fight free radicals and increases cell renewal.
- It boasts high levels of Vitamin K, which is great for brightening up dark circles.
- Rich in essential fatty acids including Omegas 6 and 9, which help to restore elasticity and moisture.
- It’s non-comedogenic and fast-absorbing, meaning it’s not going to clog your pores and cause breakouts.
- It’s suitable for all skin types: sensitive, combination, mature, dry.
Have you experienced the benefits of this beautiful oil?