Everyone, no matter how busy life is, can practice the art of slowing down.
Slowing down can actually help you become more productive, whilst creating a deeper sense of fulfilment. The health and wellbeing benefits are endless:
- You’ll have greater clarity and awareness
- A better connection with others and yourself
- Appreciate the little things and practise gratitude
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improved focus and concentration
- Room for creativity and fun
Some mini suggestions to practice slowing down in your daily life...
- Being more conscious when cooking instead of going into ‘autopilot’
- Making time to connect with a loved one you’ve not spoken to for a while
- Switching off your phone after work and enjoying quality time with your family
- Going for a walk and appreciating nature
- Reflecting on everything you’ve achieved and what you’d like to do next
- Making time to do little things for you and enjoying that time, instead of feeling guilty
What tips do you have for slowing down when everything feels like it's moving at 100 miles an hour?!